Channel D Audiophile Productsare dedicated to the audiophile enthusiast through understanding and preserving the purity of the audio signal through the entire playback stream. From signal analysis and vinyl archival, editing and playback, to high resolution digital playback...
Getting Started With Computer Audio
We are hard core audio enthusiasts. Our credentials include mounting and hosting (as Channel D) more audiophile trade show music demo exhibits than all other computer audio music player software companies combined. This proves our continued committment to developing innovative products, demonstrating them under stressful and extremely demanding trade show conditions, insuring that they deliver as flawless performance as possible:
- Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, Denver (7 times in a row)
- AXPONA: Jacksonville (twice), Atlanta, New York and Chicago
- Newport Beach, California (twice in a row)
- Chester Group New York Audio Show (twice in a row)
- Munich High-End, Germany
- California Audio Show (San Francisco)
The above does not count the many companies who have independently chosen to use our products in trade show demos.
We were the first computer audio music player software company to exhibit at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest and remained the only one for several years. And with only two exceptions, vinyl LP playback always has been a key part of our expo demos!
- Stereophile Editors' Choice Class "A" Rated Component
- Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2012 Positive Feedback Oasis Award
- Newport Beach 2012 Positive Feedback Oasis Award
- 2011 Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award Winner
- 2011 Positive Feedback Brutus Award Winner
- 2011 Sixmoons Lunar Eclipse Award (as Spatial OEM version)
- Newport Beach 2011 Positive Feedback Oasis Award
- 2010 Stereophile Product of the Year Award Winner
Experienced in developing commercial application software
for the Apple Macintosh platform since 1985.
Copyright © 1996 - 2013 Channel D, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by FIT design
Seta, ZEPHRR and Pure Music are registered trademarks of Channel D Corporation. Macintosh, iTunes, iPod and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.